Here is the recipe to no-bake heart-shaped tarts I posts on yesterday. My sister found this online because the venue we use has no stove or oven. Genius right:)It looks impressive but is really easy to make – process biscuits, melt chocolate, whip cream. Done!!!!!!
Cooking Time 60 minutes Makes 2 tarts
· 1/2 x 200g packet Kingston biscuits
· 30g butter, melted
· 1/4 cup thickened cream
· 45g block white chocolate, melted, cooled
· 125g fresh/frozen raspberries
· Icing sugar mixture, for dusting
1. Place biscuits in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Add butter. Process until just combined. Divide mixture evenly between two 2cm-deep, 10cm (base) heart-shaped loose-based fluted flan tins (see note). Using the back of a metal teaspoon, press mixture over base and sides of tins. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Whisk cream until soft peaks form. Add chocolate. Using a large metal spoon, gently fold until well combined. Carefully remove biscuit cases from tins. Divide cream mixture between cases. Arrange raspberries on top. Serve.
· We used Wiltshire Mini Heart Shaped Pans, available from Woolworths (four pack RRP $9.95).
Amazing to say the least
There you have it. Hope you guys give it a go and let me know who it went.
Trendy Melbourne xoxoxo